At this time’s Speak Your Ebook is introduced by GLASfunds:
On at this time’s present, we’re joined once more by Brett Hillard, CIO of GLASfunds to debate an replace on investing in alternate options.
On at this time’s present, we talk about:
- Who GLASfunds is, and what they do
- GLASfunds vs. a feeder-fund
- Wealth administration vs. institutional funding in alternate options
- How advisors are using GLASfunds
- Investing in alternate options in a rising-rate atmosphere
- The everyday advisor profile GLASfunds works with
- What fund-vintage means
- Monitoring different efficiency as an advisor
- How charges work with GLASfunds
- The SEC investigating personal market practices
Hear right here:
Take a look at our t-shirts, espresso mugs, and different swag right here.
Subscribe right here:
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Administration, acquired compensation from the sponsor of this commercial. Inclusion of such ads doesn’t represent or suggest endorsement, sponsorship, or suggestion thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content material Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Administration or any of its staff. Investing in speculative securities includes the chance of loss. Nothing on this web site ought to be construed as, and is probably not utilized in reference to, a proposal to promote, or a solicitation of a proposal to purchase or maintain, an curiosity in any safety or funding product.